Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Redecorate your farm the easy way :)

Beginner
    So cool! Thanks!
    HealingGamer @ us 1

Beginner
    What is the button in the upper left for? It toggles between an equals sign and a right pointing arrow.
    Can one save a layout?
    How do you undo when you click Expand in the wrong square?

The baket on the right is a recycling basket, to drop mistakeds into.
    richardpaulhall @ us 1

Former Forum Moderator
    1. It toggles on/off the music. I'm guessing you have your volume down all the time?

2. No. It would be a neat addition and has been asked for. I've no idea how difficult it would be add

3. You can't undo an Expand if you clicked the wrong one

Beginner
    i want more money
    SUPERRYUKENDO @ in 1

Former Forum Moderator
    That's a bit off topic, SUPERRYUKENDO

To get more dollars you just need to play the game

Thumbs Up

I approve this Farm Planner
    Ryan_Mc (www1) -Lvl43
    TOOL (Co-op) Leader

Beginner
    Many thanks! It helps so much and makes the game more fun
    Prince Jasper @ WWW 1

Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by rhon3 View Post
    Prathona, it's a planning tool to help you get the maximum from your farm. You still have to arrange your farm, using the plan you worked out with this tool

Post edited by Nafaru: this egg has already been found and was hence removed.
    This is one egg?
    Last edited by Nafaru; 28.03.2013 at 13:05.
    Ildi @ us 1

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by rhon3 View Post
    Prathona, it's a planning tool to help you get the maximum from your farm. You still have to arrange your farm, using the plan you worked out with this tool

Post edited by Nafaru: this egg has already been found and was hence removed.
    I found an egg!, but I was too late grats lldi
    Last edited by Nafaru; 28.03.2013 at 13:06.
    Astragek @ au 1

Beginner

Thumbs down Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Nip2 View Post
    You've done an amazing job with this Aisa, you too with the music Berrchek!

Thank you!! I know what I'm doing when I get a second today!

Kat.

ya gOOD

HI! Inn think this awsome game needs better hd (graphics thought. .. ) I'mm a new newbiem here , my name is zacery (g@Y) hiy o pweps

Zaceraideoyetrh @ au 1

Soooo...planner for second and upcoming third farms?
    FARMTASTIC! Your FIRST CHOICE for co-op. Currently in the TOP 20 on AUS1. Why look anywhere else? :D

Also, watch my dance performances on New Zealand's Got Talent and other gigs.

Rusty Farmer @ au 1

Former Forum Moderator
    Rusty Farmer, the planner for the second farm has been available since 25 February. Get the update from the OP

Beginner
    First off, nice work on planner AISA. Been using it quite often (maybe even more than actually farming :P).

The thing that would set this farm planner over the top (and this may be beyond the intentions of the planner) is a way to calculate the happiness level and workers available as you place your buildings. While this planner does a great job at letting me configure the layout of my farm, I like to plan out my layouts for upcoming expansion slots. I always forget something when trying to calculate the probable happiness level I can achieve with the layouts or end up lacking workers for my upgrades which sometimes end up breaking my layouts if I have to add a building that I didn't account for.
    MenaceDawg1980 @ us 1

Beginner
    What a wonderful tool, AISA! But since I installed yet-another Flash update today, I can't rotate any pieces like I could last week. Am I the only one having trouble with this?

thanks for sharing your expertise with us all!
    Katyroo @ us 1

Beginner
    Maybe I am a noob, but, can ASIA or someone else in this forum help me understand how to use this App? I could open it with FF, but, couldnt quite make out what to do next? I mean, am trying to understand how would it help me with my farm management?

Appreciate any help/response with this.

Retired Board Moderator FarmerTess's Avatar
    dineshtaunk

When you open the planner, you use the pieces to correspond with what you have on your farm. so if you have 3 houses on your farm then you use 3 puzzle pieces that represent your houses. you do the same with decorations, making sure you use the correct amount of pieces that take up the same space as your decorations on the farm.
    The planner allows you to move your farm around to give you the layout that will allow the most amount of decorations on your farm. The more decorations of high value you have the higher your happiness. The higher the happiness the less you pay to farm.

The two arrows that are in the shape of the circle allow you to turn a shape. just place a puzzle piece in it and it will automatically turn.

once you are happy with the layout you then change your farm to the same layout. It saves time when changing to new layouts.

have fun with your puzzle

Got a Big Farm adiction? then join the Big Farm Addiction Wikia FarmerTess @ au 1

Beginner
    I don`t think I understand how it works?
    I would like to make the dimensions of my farm and then figure how how much I can apply of fx decorations
    Clare @ skn 1

Former Forum Moderator
    With this tool you 'expand' the plots you have in use. You then use the right hand to make as many templates of the items and then play about with them in your expanded plots until you have an arrangement you want. You then apply that to your farm

Hey guys!

I've been very busy lately doing my music and school work. I'll do the flower update very soon

About the other suggestions:
    I know the grid would be great but it would take a lot of work... but maybe someday in the future...
    If i made a save function it would have to store something on your computer. It's a good suggestion
    Oh about the happiness... i could make a "calculator" where you would just type in what you own and it would calculate the happiness. I think this could be done very easily.

Thanks for all your nice comments and suggestions!
    oAISAo @ en 1

I make music. Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SEESHAAproductions :D

Beginner

Can't get it to work

I don't know why but I can't get this to work. I downloaded it okay, but I've tried right click/open with for Chrome, Firefox and IE, and it won't work for any of them. I'm not getting any error message, just a blank page. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    cheryl3 @ en 1