Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Redecorate your farm the easy way :)

hehe thanks rhon and your're very welcome
    oAISAo @ en 1

I make music. Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SEESHAAproductions :D

Beginner
    I had everything fitting pretty tightly in my farm, but there were all these little spaces here and there I knew I could somehow use better, just didn't want to shut down the farm for the time it would take to experiment. I knew I would have to store a lot of decorations to have space to move things around, which I found out would make my running costs +250% while I messed with it... not good.

I am glad I found this thread and downloaded the application. It was VERY helpful. It drastically reduced the amount of time I would have required otherwise, and a plus was I could keep the farm in full production while using it. I used version 3 before the Nursery was added, but I just used 2 deco pieces for the space taken by it.

Thank you very much oAISAo4 (and others) for taking the time to develop this application!

By using this it only took me about an hour to redistribute my spaces and find enough room for 2 more pigsties without eliminating any happiness. Actually, until I get to build the next 2 for a task, I filled that space with stored small deco items and reduced my running costs by almost another 20%.

I will be recommending the use of this to everyone in my coop.
    Thanks again!
    FarmerBlack @ us 1
    Leader of "The SandLot" cooperative
    Farms: Black Gold, Black Truffles, Black Orchids, Blackbeard Isle

Awesome! Thank you!

I figured out that the nursery nicely complements that annoying composter to make a 5x10 block, but it still helps to have the piece right there to make sure you don't forget it.
    montuos @ en 1 (montuos on forum)
    montuos @ us 1 (montuos2 on forum)
    montuos @ WWW 1 (montuos3 on forum)

7 Reasons Not to Use Internet Explorer ever, ever again

Thanks for the update Aisa!

Kat.

Got a Big Farm addiction?! Join the Big Farm Addiction wiki|Kat Nip @ en 1

Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by nanette7fl2 View Post
    This isn't tied directly to the game. It is a help so that you can do it while you are offline and then rearrange your farm quickly when you go online. It is like having a blue print for what you want to do.

Hope this helps you understand.
    That should have been explained in the FIRST posting.
    criminalist @ us 1

Nabil to save without a printer .Use the printscr button on your laptop, then open paint and press paste in the paint program. Then press save as.
    ann345 @ en 1 apple cuttings tied to a rood of a host tree with tar covered windings.

I suppose he already found that, Ann He posted quite a while ago.
    Contact support! (click here)

Have questions about the game? Need more info on co-ops? Visit our website: (click)

Training Larino @UK1, @US1, @NL1 These co-ops have closed!

Beginner
    I downloaded that program, but i only get the option to open it with internet explorer. I always use firefox or chrome never internet explorer. I have no idea how to find and use the other browser. So i open in internet explorer and the turn button doesnot work. But the program looks great. Thanks!
    alfje66 @ nl 1

Quote Originally Posted by alfje66 View Post
    I downloaded that program, but i only get the option to open it with internet explorer. I always use firefox or chrome never internet explorer. I have no idea how to find and use the other browser.
    That means you need to update the file association to allow the other browsers to open it. If you right-click the Redecorating4.swf file you should see an option like "Open with..." If you don't see Firefox or Chrome as an option when you choose that, you should be able to navigate to find the program file.

firefox.exe will be in one of the following folders:
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox

chrome.exe will be in one of the following folders:
    C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application
    C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application

There should be a checkbox to remember the file association; make sure you mark that once you locate and select the correct program.

Quote Originally Posted by alfje66 View Post
    So i open in internet explorer and the turn button doesnot work.
    It's not actually a button to click. You have to drag the piece onto the turn area to rotate it.
    montuos @ en 1 (montuos on forum)
    montuos @ us 1 (montuos2 on forum)
    montuos @ WWW 1 (montuos3 on forum)

7 Reasons Not to Use Internet Explorer ever, ever again

Beginner

Redecorating

I cant open the download on my comp. /Mac/.
    I am wondering about this, does it help you to move around all (!) things on your farm. I have noticed that I can store only decorations. Is this right or is it a way to store other things?
    FarmerEster @ skn 1

It does not help to move everything, it is apart from the farm. The tool has blocks you can move around as you wish, all blocks can be moved in the tool, but it changes nothing to your farm. Once you are done planning, you can store all decorations on your farm and first move the fixed buildings to where you want them. After that you place the decos back.

Have questions about the game? Need more info on co-ops? Visit our website: (click)

Beginner
    THANKS SO MUCH now all i have 2 do is figure out what size all the decorations r. thanks again.
    granniepiper @ us 1

Granniepiper, you can find out the size of the decorations either in the Build window (click on the decoration and it give you the size), the Information window in the circle when you click on the decoration or in your inventory.

Kat.

Got a Big Farm addiction?! Join the Big Farm Addiction wiki|Kat Nip @ en 1

Beginner
    Can't get mine to work either.. maybe some instructions for us dummies.. lol
    Evergreen1012 @ us 1

Technically it should work like this: you click the link and pick save. You save it somewhere on your computer. You ask the computer to open it once it has been saved and most probably it will ask you with what programme as it does not recognize the type of file. Then you say you would like to pick that programme from a list and you try to find one of your browsers in the list the computer gives you. Once that is done, the programme should open in a new tab in the browser you picked and you can start puzzling. Sometimes you need to wait a little longer for it to actually open in the browser.

Alternatively you pick open in the beginning, so you do not save it on your computer. You may need to pick what to open it with, so then you again find the browser in the list. It should open as well in a tab of your browser and you can start puzzling. Next time you want to have the tool, you will have to go to the forum again to open it from the link though, so personally I like to save the file on the computer where I can easily find and access it.

If what I described does not work, please post again indicating which step did not work for you and we can continue trouble shooting to find why not

Former Forum Moderator
    Next time you want to have the tool, you will have to go to the forum again to open it from the link though, so personally I like to save the file on the computer where I can easily find and access it.
    You can bookmark it while open too.

Beginner
    I have to say, this program is extremely helpful! By using your program I was able to figure out how to put 9 coops, 7 cowsheds, and 10 apple orchards on my farm. Unbelievable! I would have spent hours and eventually given up if it were not for this program.

Could not even attempt the Gourmet or Flower farm changes if it weren't for this!

I recommend this to my co-op whenever the opportunity arises.

I cannot imagine how much time was put into this. Thank you for taking the time to create it and share it with us!
    BabyRooBoo @ us 1

Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by oAISAo4 View Post
    Hello everybody!

I made this app to make our lives a bit easier when redecorating our farms.

I hope you'll like it.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nahbs5c20t...ecorating4.swf (added nursery)
    Français: http://bit.ly/ZteoRe (main+gourme)

Open the file with your desired browser.

Szia! Vanilia36 a játékosnevem,letöltöttem a programot meg is tudtam nyitni,de sajnos nem tesz semmit.Tudnál segíteni?köszönettel:Vanilia36
    Vanilia36 @ hu 1

Snow fight... anyone? SanjayTheGreat3's Avatar
    this is a very cool tool but the rotate button does not work pls help or fix it... the rotate button will really help a lot.
    >SanjayTheGreat<
    Pratu n FrndZzZ Cooperative...ranked 2nd :thumbsup:
    Playing on the Indian Server (India1)

Just remember...
    The secret to a successful Farm is NOT how much gold u have but rather how much WORK u put in to it!!! :thumbup:

Former Forum Moderator
    You need to place the item to be rotated centrally over the 'button'. If you aren't accurate it won't rotate