I have found some effective ways to do the camping upto task 4 for players below level 39 (ie small or medium waterfall). This will give some ideas to higher level players also.
1. Make sure you have atleast 2 apple orchards in your farm. The levels are not so important.
2. For the time being its better to store some decor stuffs in your farm and place the orchids.
3. Once if you have two apple orchards keep building the decors.
4. During the event stop building/upgrading other stuffs. The decor will bring you huge profits when compared to other build processes.
Task 1. - Collect logs.
The max logs you get from apple and cherry orchards are 3 & 8. But from apple orchards some times you may not get the logs. So if you have some fertilizers use them for cherry orchards. They definitely gives you 8 logs. This might take maximum of 24 - 36 hrs.
Try to produce the crops and apples to the max limit of your storage capacity. It really helps for further tasks.
Some dont during the tasks.
* Dont sell the apples collected during this task till the barn is full.
* During the collection of final set of logs, if it happens that there is cherry and apple orchards ready to harvest. Collect only the cherry. Leave the apples in the trees for some time.
* Dont keep your production facilities empty. Here i say field, coop, pig sty and cow shed.
* Dont create excess feeds. There will be a task to create feed in this. Its wise to use your crops at that time. The mill can stand empty for some time
Task 2 - Donate the apples.
Donate the apples you have in hand immediately. Stop the running the cherry orchard if you dont have sufficient fertilizers.
Sow in such a way that you have wheat ready to harvest immediately after the end of this task. Wheat takes 6hrs to grow. So before 2apples harvest from the same orchard sow wheat.
Note here also dont over run the mill and create excess feeds.
If the crops are ready and you are almost about to finish this task dont harvest them.
Total apples needed max - 3000.
Storage - 800.
Apples per harvest from level 1 orchard is 325.
No of harvest for remaining apples is 7.
Time for Remaining apples. (7/2) * 3 = 12hrs.
Maximum time for the two tasks is 48hrs.
Task 3. Collect tracks.
The tracks can be got while harvesting you fields. So now harvest the ready crops and collect maximum tracks.
Continue harvesting till the storage is full for all types of crops.
Track max 1 per corn/wild flower harvest, 3 per cabbage harvest, 20 per wheat harvest
If you have 4 fields of wheat ready for harvest. You get almost 60 tracks in no time. This will reduce the total event hours.
If you have roses uses them now, they give nice no of tracks.
Keep you mill ready to grind at the end of this task.
Task 4. Production of feeds.
Use the crops you stored in the previous levels to produce the feeds.
Keep the max capacity cow feed production at the end also do cow feed during overnight.
Have every thing ready to harvest at the end of this task.
Task 5. Find map pieces
Corn is the easiest way to collect more map pieces. Also keep barn full of corn, eggs and chick feed. This will be helpful for the next task.
Task 6. Donate eggs and corn
Keep the corn donation near the end. You will need some corn to grind chick feed while doing the task.
If you are about to run out of time buy and donate eggs/corn.