Thread: Magic Beans

Beginner

Sad Magic Beans

When sowing magic beans we have to pay for them using our precious gold, so surly when we harvest them and sell them we should get gold back.
    Farmer paul @ en 1

Beginner
    does anyone knows how the magic beans should be used?

they're so expensive in sow, but so cheap in selling!!
    Persia @ WWW 1

Beginner
    It's a straight gold for dollars exchange. You buy for gold, you sell for the same as wheat, but you get more beans than wheat, especially if you use humus. No other benefit.
    Emma66 @ en 1

Beginner
    I used them for task 4 in the Fairy Tale event, I got 10 crumbs per field. Also I planted 3 of them all together and got collectibles too. Manpower I think it was. Wheat takes 6hours to grow and Magic Beans only 1.30 hours. I wish we could buy the seeds and store them to be plant in a time that is convenient for the player.
    Silvis @ us 1

You can buy as many beans as you wish, and store them for when you want to use them. Once you own them they wont disappear with the event. Just like the decorations that you buy with the event, they are yours to keep

Got a Big Farm adiction? then join the Big Farm Addiction Wikia FarmerTess @ au 1

Beginner
    I planted a field before I realized it cost gold.
    Will the 'magic' bean box disappear at least when the event is over?
    If we 'earn' bean seeds in the second task of the set, will they hang around forever or until I click on them by mistake one day?
    I don't *want* to convert gold to dollars!
    I want to convert dollars to gold!
    plou @ WWW 1

Former Forum Moderator
    The beans to buy are for the event only and will go after the event. Any given as a reward are free and will not cost you gold when planting. The free ones will not disappear until planted

Beginner
    Ohh, thanks Rhon!
    Good to know the won beans won't cost gold to plant! Back to planting flowers, then!
    plou @ WWW 1

Former Forum Moderator
    But be aware that the free ones you were rewarded with are in the same place as the ones you need gold for. Keep an eye on the price so you don't keep planting after you've used your reward up