Thread: Village character biography

Beginner

Village character biography

I've been playing Big Farm for a few months and found myself trying to remember who the characters in my village are. We only get a brief introduction to some characters while some offer a little information about how they can help you.
    I would like to see a option to view each characters background or back story. I suggest a tab under farm management next to the staff tab. Maybe something i the lines of "village community" or something in those lines. There we could view the rest of the character cast not listed under the staff tab.
    I think it would be a nice little reminder for the players new to the game and perhaps even the seasoned players as well. I always wondered about Lester Crowley and his beloved cat "Bessie". Why is he mean? How did Tessa Townsend become a cattle farmer? Were farmer Farmer George and Lester Crowley once friends at anytime?
    I suppose It may just me wanting to get a little more into the Big farm game. After reading a forum post about players not liking the characters I figured its because there isn't much known about the characters to begin with. That lead to players guessing the personalities of each person. I would be more interested in Big Farm if the characters had more background to them.
    Glorby @ us 1

would be interesting but i dont think the developers will see it as a top priority.
    dragonpride @ us 1 I SEE YOUR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS,AND I COUNTER WITH SARCASTIC REALISM.

Beginner
    I agree that this won't be a priority at all. This is more like wishful thinking. I tend to get more into online games that give me little little extras to read through here and there when I'm queued on builds.
    Glorby @ us 1

Student
    Might be an idea in the entertainment section. People write backstories about the characters.
    ElizabethK @ us 1 8)

Co-op: "Car Ser lil" We are a little crazy in our co-op, even a little schizophrenic. But we always have fun. We are always on the lookout for new members.

NoTitle
    Most of the characters are not people i would want to have as friend in real life--they don't seem to be very nice people, so the less i know about them the better.
    monica7953 @ us1
    My heart got left on a different farm game time to shrink it a little--I don't think most remember that one anymore ;(

I wrote a backstory for Monty for the LTE (to make him slightly less evil and creepy), but I can't imagine that every character on this game has a particularly exciting one; that'd be too soap-opera-y. But it would be interesting to see what people could come up with!

jaystarr2 @ us 1

Want to be part of a top-ranked co-op on the US1 server? Success Team is accepting applications RIGHT NOW! Click here to check it out!