Thread: Do i need to join a co operative

Beginner

Do i need to join a co operative

Hi i can only play this grate game in short time slots at odd hours, i have reached a point were i have been locked out of my village (unable to access buy selecting icon) and it tells me to join a co operative. Is this a glitch? With my schedule i am quite happy building up my farms, going up the levels and loving the food not rotting no matter how long your gone. thank you for making a great game

bec h
    bec h @ au 1

Professional
    If you don't have a cooperative then you can't visit the village. To unlock village you need to join a cooperative. Either start your own cooperative or join others

To Join a cooperative

• Click Multiplayer Features
    • Click Cooperative
    • Click Find a cooperative
    • A list of cooperative will open.
    • Click the cooperative which is marked with Magnifying Glass
    • Then click apply and write You are currently looking for a cooperative.Also describe why you want to join them.
    • The applications will be sent to them and wait for sometime until someones accepts you in the cooperative.

Also visit Cooperative Introduction corner to look for a cooperative on your server.

You can either make a thread in cooperative search . But read this before starting a thread in cooperative search.

Look for the cooperative on your server as yourself. You can only join the cooperative which is on your server.You can't join a cooperative which exists on different server.

Some useful tips are here and here

To start your own cooperative

• click Multiplayer features
    • Then click cooperative
    • click Found.
    • Enter cooperative Name , details and description.
    • At the end click Found. Make sure you have 375 gold to start your own cooperative.

For more information click - How do i start my own cooperative ?

When you will enter in a cooperative, your village will unlock automatically.
    Last edited by Prince Manish 3; 29.09.2013 at 12:42.

Prince Manish @ en1
    Prince Manish 3 @ in 1
    Prince Manish @ us 1

Retired Board Moderator FarmerTess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bec h View Post
    Hi i can only play this grate game in short time slots at odd hours, i have reached a point were i have been locked out of my village (unable to access buy selecting icon) and it tells me to join a co operative. Is this a glitch?
    bec h
    Hi bec h.

No its not a giltch, one of the recent updates took the world map out of the game and also the village for those that were not in a co-op. You do not have to join a co-op. You can continue on your own merry way enjoying the game and playing when it suits your routine, but you wont see the village. Only people in a co-op will have the ability to see their village.

I hope that helps you understand that you do not have to join a co-op.

Tess

Got a Big Farm adiction? then join the Big Farm Addiction Wikia FarmerTess @ au 1

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTess View Post
    Hi bec h.

No its not a giltch, one of the recent updates took the world map out of the game and also the village for those that were not in a co-op. You do not have to join a co-op. You can continue on your own merry way enjoying the game and playing when it suits your routine, but you wont see the village. Only people in a co-op will have the ability to see their village.

I hope that helps you understand that you do not have to join a co-op.

Tess
    Just to mention, things are going wrong there (I haven't read the technical problems for a week). People are unable to purchase their gourmet farms because the village is not available if they are not in a co-op. Also the compass does not direct them to the buying screen for the gourmet farm, but only to the main farm (one Dutch player reported that, I told them to contact support). I am not entirely sure it is meant to be that players now have to be in a co-op to play the game?
    Contact support! (click here)

Have questions about the game? Need more info on co-ops? Visit our website: (click)

Training Larino @UK1, @US1, @NL1 These co-ops have closed!

I can't check this out myself because my not-in-a-coop account already owns the gourmet and flower farms. But has anyone tried the signposts over on the right, past the coop tree, to see if those will allow purchase of the gourmet and flower farms? The flower farm signpost does exist for my account that hasn't bought it yet, but I have no way to verify whether or not that's because it's in a coop.

Edit: Also, to bring this back to the original topic, my original farm has never joined a cooperative, and is now level 71. It is absolutely possible to advance and prosper without a coop.
    Last edited by montuos; 29.09.2013 at 21:45.
    montuos @ en 1 (montuos on forum)
    montuos @ us 1 (montuos2 on forum)
    montuos @ WWW 1 (montuos3 on forum)

7 Reasons Not to Use Internet Explorer ever, ever again

Oh! Good one, Montuos. I will ask the Dutch guy if he already tried that

Edit: I asked the Dutch guy and he managed via the farm signs Problem solved, for now...
    Last edited by Larino; 30.09.2013 at 11:47.

Have questions about the game? Need more info on co-ops? Visit our website: (click)

Montous, you are entirely correct - to have quick access to purchasing the secondary farms, you've got the signs on the side of the farm as well as the show me feature in the quest that should be in the list.

Kat.

Got a Big Farm addiction?! Join the Big Farm Addiction wiki|Kat Nip @ en 1

Kat, this Dutch player told me the show me function led him back to the main farm and did not do anything. I am not sure if that still doesn't work or if that has been solved, but he managed through the farm signs at least

That's great to hear that he got it sorted. Thanks Larino!

Kat.

Got a Big Farm addiction?! Join the Big Farm Addiction wiki|Kat Nip @ en 1