Hey Community! Here's an insight into the next update, the mysterious Island Kingdom! We will announce more details later!
The new kingdom - Overview
- Players from level 35 can unlock a new kingdom: The Storm Islands.
- Each player will have his own island and will send his troops with the help of ships.
- When starting the kingdom you will be given a castle with a few buildings, some upgrades will have been done and a few decorations.
- With a new rare commodity the members of an alliance can earn points together.
- To earn strong rewards here the cooperation of the whole alliance is required. The leader of the best alliance of the server will become the Storm Lord.
- Each member may, regardless of the level, contribute through their activity towards victory.
The new commodity - Aquamarine
- In the New Kingdom there is a very sought after commodity to capture: The aquamarine.
- As in any other kingdom, raw materials and troops can be sent to and from the island kingdom.
- Aquamarine can be captured from the native NPC’s or from other players. This activity is rewarded.
- In the sea there are also resource islands. If a player they conquers one of these islands, it must then be protected for a period of time. When this time has expired, the troops return to the castle with a lush stockpile of resources.
- Resource islands work differently than resource villages, since they only have a few hours before they disappear and show up again after some time in a different location.
The Storm Lord
- The leader of the best alliance is appointed at a certain time to become the Storm Lord.
- The Storm Lord, as head of the storm Islands, is granted the power of four titles to assign to his friends and his enemies.
- These titles give positive or negative effects, such as an increase in the recruitment speed.
- The Storm Lord and the other title holders will have a symbol shown on their main castle on the world map.
As always, you can discuss this in our discussion thread here!
Your Empire Team.