Thread: Ruins

The Unstoppable Alliance Aldreni-Warrior's Avatar

Ruins

After the Main Castle(MC) ruins, how much his outposts will stay there?
    Does anyone know the question?

Does anyone of the members know, or should I ask supporters?
    Last edited by Bunzy; 20.07.2012 at 18:37. Reason: posts merged due to double posting
    Leader of "The Unstoppable" on International 2,

An experienced alliance wich is part of Bloody Blades Bloodline & I2TO!

For more informations visit "The Unstoppable" Official Webpagge:

www.theunstoppable.yolasite.com

The outpost will stay there untill the ruins are deleted completly of the map. Hope this helped.

INVICTUS PRIME 4 EVERR! SvetovnaSila's Avatar
    The outposts sty there until the next player has build his own castle on the same position

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbyte View Post
    The outpost will stay there untill the ruins are deleted completly of the map. Hope this helped.
    It helped me a bit

And with SvetovnaSila answer I understand it,
    But nobody know when a new player will join it?!
    Maybe tomorrow, maybe after 1 month, maybe after 1 year.

Im thinking to capture one of his outposts, but I was argueing if I had time to abandon that OP that I have captured to take his other Outpost.

He has a Wood Outpost, Stone Outpost & a Food Outpost.
    Im going to get the Stone Outpost currently, but I was thinking if I will have time to surrender it on any time and to get back to the Food outpost again.

Note: Im too much in hurry, because his outpost are full of Town Houses, Towers level 3, Bakery level 4, Stone Quarris level.9, a lot of Kings Tree, and a lot of Rubbies Decorative Items.

Thats why I am interested

hurry up then
    DamianFighter @ WWW 2

Beginner
    Yeah thats almost like stealing rubies I mean you get kings trees and stuff for free!! Nicely played..
    superwaffles505 @ WWW 2

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldreni-Warrior View Post
    It helped me a bit

Im thinking to capture one of his outposts, but I was argueing if I had time to abandon that OP that I have captured to take his other Outpost.

Im going to get the Stone Outpost currently, but I was thinking if I will have time to surrender it on any time and to get back to the Food outpost again.

Note: Im too much in hurry, because his outpost are full of Town Houses, Towers level 3, Bakery level 4, Stone Quarris level.9, a lot of Kings Tree, and a lot of Rubbies Decorative Items.

Then go for the Food outpost ASAP!
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online

Get the rubies one ASAP!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

Insanity || Craziness || Madness

Cyclone14 |||| Sarah1919 |||| SirLancelot2020
    Aidan952 |||| _________ |||| ______________
    GraceL.H.E |||| _________ |||| _____________

Quote Originally Posted by Aldreni-Warrior View Post
    It helped me a bit

the outpost will last for his lvl+1 days.. if his lvl is example 35 than the outpost will last for 36 days and also it would have taken 36 inactive days to get him ruined. enjoy
    WisePrakhar @ WWW 2

Quote Originally Posted by WisePrakhar View Post
    the outpost will last for his lvl+1 days.. if his lvl is example 35 than the outpost will last for 36 days and also it would have taken 36 inactive days to get him ruined. enjoy

That is the formula for how long a player has to be inactive before his main castle goes to ruins. After the main castle is in ruins, the the outposts will stay on the board until the ruins of the main castle are remove. This does not follow the same formula.

I have seen some ruins that stay for quite some time. Way beyond the number of days that this formula would give. I have seen others that were removed fairly quickly.

Some say that the ruins stay there until a new player spawns in their place. And often a new player may spawn there very soon after a castle is removed giving this impression. But, this is not the case, because there are a lot of spots around my castle where there have been players, but there now is neither a castle or ruins.

I have never seen a definitive answer for just how long a ruined castle remains or what triggers it's removal.
    Woodstone

Beginner
    I had a riuned castle and i didnt play for about a 1 month and i was being attacked so when i logged in it made me another castle lvl 1 all over again and no one took my place. Also when you take a ruined guys outpost it just turns it into a basic outpost again,so a lvl 1 outpost. So many people waste there time going after these get a guy thats burning he wont attack you. And thats a sign he dosnt play. You also get to keep your rubies from the last castle and you get the added bonus of when you first start!

To sum it up
    1.dont get the guys outpost it will be lvl 1 again,so geta burning guys outpost. You will have to do repaires.
    2no one takes your place when you are gone.
    3 you get to keep the rubies from the last castle and get the added bouns when you first start.

Double posts merged. Please use the edit button if you have something to add to your post. ~ Woodstone
    Last edited by Woodstone; 11.06.2012 at 17:51.
    HOLY GRAIL FAMILIY:HOLY GRAIL! HOLY GRAIL 2, HOLY GRAIL 3, HOLY GRAIL 4
    THE GOOD ALWAYS WINS!

Quote Originally Posted by DigglyDoo View Post
    1.dont get the guys outpost it will be lvl 1 again,so geta burning guys outpost. You will have to do repaires.
    Yes you can take an outpost from a player in ruins and keep what is in it. I have done it, I have seen others do it. And I have helped others do it. It will only be back to level 1 if the players ruined castle is removed from the board while before your castellan gets there, and possibly if it is removed before the 24 hours is up and it becomes fully yours.

2no one takes your place when you are gone.
    While you in ruins they don't take your place. But if your castle has been removed from the board (as I said, this sometimes take quite a while) then you will start over from a new spot on the map. I have restarted an account that was inactive for some time. I was in a different spot on the map once I reached the point of being placed on the map.

Just watch the map around you for a while. You will see that this is true. Castles go to ruins. Castles eventually get removed. Later someone else is in that spot.

3 you get to keep the rubies from the last castle and get the added bouns when you first start.
    True.
    Woodstone

i'm doing the same thing but the outpost is protected by 600+ troops-am currently attacking and hopfully will win-the outpost has woodcutters lvl 9, a bakery lvl 4, a flour mill lvl 3, loads of kings tree's, loads of dovecoats and even a festival square! can anyone give me an idea of how long it ranges for a ruined peson to go off the map(eg. 1 day to 1 year)

Advanced
    no is no definite answer to your question epic rod

deleted post
    Last edited by Bunzy; 20.07.2012 at 18:39.

ok thats fine just cause i'm capturing an outpost(if you're in International 2 then you can see for your self-search markb
    and go up about 7; there will be an awesome gigantic outpost) and i just really don't want it to go-also if i do capture it and am holding it, if the owner goes off the map juring the 24 hours will i keep the awesome one or get an original(tiny with only a keep)??
    epic rod@rules.fish R awesome. smile-ey!(:)).com

I have created this Thread and I am going to close it:

This Stone Outpost job has already gone, after I captured the outpost:

I got the message saying: You have captured the outpost, now you should hold it for 24hours.

After 1 hour all the Ruined Castle was gone, and his Demolished Castle wasnt there anymore.

So suprised everything he had was gone, GGS did removed the DemolishedCaslte/Outposts because there was full of rubbies things so they didnt wanted me to earn free rubbies buildings.

But I have captured another outpost, but in fact that Stone Outpost was perfect:

Around ~1,000Public Order, ~500Population, ~700Stone Production, ~400Food Production, Level.2 Bakery, Level.3 Keep, Level.3 Towers, Level.3 Gate etc.

But GGS dont wanted me to earn free rubbies buildings, so they removed it.

There another example:

Near of my castle is a player that have ruined for 1month already and his Demolished Castle and Outposts havent gone already, but the Rubbies Player that I wanted to capture his outpost ruined for 4days and he deleted from the map. This is insane!

I call this Thread CLOSED

Hello,

Not GGS made that player disappear, the system did. I did attack for capture a ruby player with level 3 bakery and up to 2500 public order 250 stone production and 1400 food production. This player was ruin too and i get the outpost at the limit. The player disappear 2 days after the capture and he was a leader from a alliance with 11 members.
    And now I close this thread at your request.
    Thread closed!

Regards,
    D.P.