Thread: Speeding up my marching army or spy...

Idea Speeding up my marching army or spy...

Hi there,

I love Goodgame Empire! I'm also a great Cafe and Farm Fever fan, but that's irrelevant...

So my suggestion was that I'm sad there's no way to speed up my marching army or quicken the pace of my spy. I'm willing to pay rubies, but I'm quite sad there is no way at the moment.

Please reply and add to the discussion: to people who develop this game, if there is a reason this has not been included, please tell me why...I cannot fathom it at this point, other than armies cannot fly...

Thanks for your consideration. I am sorry if this question has already been posted.

Again, I am a two-week old user, so don't expect me to be really knowledgable...

Thanks!

Red
    Hi, call me Red.

"MY MONEY'S RUNNING AROUND! MY MONEY'S RUNNING AROUND!" -me, in realization you could click the bubbles above your citizens' and workers' heads

Once you get to a certain level (I think its level 11 but I can't really remember for sure), you can build stables, the horses there speed up your army's speed. You'll have the option to use coins to speed it up a little, medium amount of rubies to speed it up more, or a lot of rubies to go much faster. The costs depend on the distance and size of the army (the stables are also used for marketbarrows).
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty

There is horses which you can pay Rubies for faster options or coin for a slight increase in speed.
    Indie

Student
    yea thats the reason we have lvl 2 stables helps a lot actally
    12kroko @ WWW 1

User Title? ha! nice try! xJadetsssx's Avatar
    U:\L. SuperClusters\Virgo SuperClusters\LG. Group\Milky Way\Solar I. Neighborhood\Solar System\Earth
    The spy speed can be increased up to 75% with the Research Tower
    GGS New book:

Learn from the best with GGS!.

x
    Jadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun

Hmm that's something I overlooked. Thanks!

However I think once they're on the road I think it would be better to be able to speed up there...sometimes I'm not impatient because I have horses, but because I want them to be instantly there while they're on the road.

Do you get what I mean?
    Hi, call me Red.

"MY MONEY'S RUNNING AROUND! MY MONEY'S RUNNING AROUND!" -me, in realization you could click the bubbles above your citizens' and workers' heads

U:\L. SuperClusters\Virgo SuperClusters\LG. Group\Milky Way\Solar I. Neighborhood\Solar System\Earth
    Yes, but no, we deserve a warning time, , without it, it will be hard to defend,
    GGS New book:

x
    Jadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun

And it isn't realistic to get any where instantly.

Yes I know that....

Anyways maybe to robber baron castles?

Oh well.
    Hi, call me Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Redknitting View Post
    Yes I know that....

Anyways maybe to robber baron castles?

Oh well.
    Ha , you are complaining a lot, this game is just like that, the only way to speed army is using horses , you cannot increase speed of travel when attacking other players, or Robber Barons, (unless you are in an alliance and you are attacking another alliance you have war with and you get the speed bonus your alliance have) but you can unlock the research tower upgrade, Forced march, that increases up to 100% (in level 5) the speed of travel, but only between your OWN castles.
    GGS New book:

x
    Jadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun