Thread: Question about Offensive Outpost

Beginner

Question about Offensive Outpost

I just have a quick question, because I know that many people have an outpost that they use for only offensive troops, and all attacks are sent from that one outpost. All other castles have only defense troops/ or a mix.
    I want to do this also, the only thing Im worried about is what do you do if someone attacks the outpost? They're all offensive, so they are all going to die, while putting up little resistance and costing you hundreds of thousands.

The only real solution is if you send the soldiers somewhere before an attack and retreat them back, while just dealing with the repairs, but what happens when the attack takes place at night?
    BaiDuoShen @ usa 1

Student
    Yeah, leaving all your offensive troops permanently in one outpost is a really bad idea. A much better way is to ordinarily keep a balance of defensive/offensive troops in all your outposts/castle, and only bring all the offensive troops together when you are actually about to attack.
    Sparkster @ WWW 2

[This space reserved for brilliant quote, just as soon as I think of one]

LEGEN-wait for it-DARY B.Stinson's Avatar
    Most perceptive minded individuals wouldn't leave their offensive outpost unguarded and will tend to have a certain amount of defenders there as a reassurance for as you pointed out without that insurance your troops would get demolished.

If you are really concerned that you may get attacked during nightfall you can always send said offensive troops to an expedition so to speak far away. Here are the following options available to you for overnight protection on the top of my head. You must keep into account the time it takes to get there and back.

• Send your troops far away attacking a Robber Baron Castle (can be level 1-2 for minimal losses).

• Send your troops to a fellow member of your Alliance (main castle for maximum protection) for set period of time (6 or 12 hours) as support. Obviously you'll be inclined to do so towards the member that offers the most protection, remember that these in Protection Mode offer a safeguard higher then that of a 1000 defensive troops as long as it doesn't expire.

• Send your troops to attack a player far away be it his castle or outpost. If you haven't sent a espionage beforehand then you would want to attack a vulnerable newly built outpost which would offer little resist to your attack for minimal losses.

• You could just use the Open Gate function but that costs 450 rubies which may be pricey for some at certain level boundaries.

B.Stinson @ United Kingdom 1

Beginner
    So are the defensive troops stationed on the wall first, or is it mixed?
    BaiDuoShen @ usa 1

User Title? ha! nice try! xJadetsssx's Avatar
    U:\L. SuperClusters\Virgo SuperClusters\LG. Group\Milky Way\Solar I. Neighborhood\Solar System\Earth
    the game puts all the defenders automatically in the walls, if there are no more defenders and there are space in the walls the game put attackers, and finally farmers
    GGS New book:

Learn from the best with GGS!.

x
    Jadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun