Thread: food consumption help

level 60

food consumption help

i am going to be dealing with a major food consumption problem when berimond ends (negative 1000 food an hour at least)and was wondering is there any useful tips to avoid my troops deserting me,that do NOT involve using rubies.
    i cant spread them around i got max comsumption at all my castles with most of them with little stockpile of food.
    Sedff@en1

There are a number of things you can do. First build and upgrade your farms/flour mill as much as possible. Second, do spread them around, you will be running at a deficit but the minus numbers in each castle will be less which will give you more time to deal with the problem. Probably the best option though is to start looting as much as possible, this will have the twofold benefit of both snatching extra food to upkeep your troops and also killing off a few of them so that the cost gradually decreases.
    White Hayes @ en 1

level 60
    i have flourmill max level in all castles and outposts, max level farms(that are worth having) in main,ice,sands castle along with max amount of food rvs in ice,researched field crop to level 4 .the moving them around so i have more time is a great idea thanks
    Sedff@en1

three food outpost also help in this occasion. Unless you have more than 8000 of course
    icepika @ en 1

Beginner
    go attack someone focus on food. either you will lose troops and consumption goes down or you get food.

Go kill them or atatck people to get food.

If you don't do anything now,you're going to have a bunch of hungry soldiers on your hands.......
    hanzolo @Canada1 #TheDreamLivesOn
    PM me if you wish to join the campaign
    Make a shoutout here

Beginner
    i just tried to buy some food made the deal fine cart showed up no increase in stores any ideas newbee??
    panther6 @ usa 1

Quote Originally Posted by panther6 View Post
    i just tried to buy some food made the deal fine cart showed up no increase in stores any ideas newbee??
    It's possible that your storage was full, if this is the case then the food will return to the castle or outpost that it was sent from. To check if your storage is full look at the top of your screen where it shows the amount of food you have, if there is a red bar above it then you have reached your storage capacity.

If that's not the case then it could be a bug. Contacts support and they may be able to help you out.
    White Hayes @ en 1

Make tools, Attack! Just attack everyone with focus on food.
    You'll see that -1000 food per hour is not that bad. It's quite easy to keep your food stash maxed

Take some time and effort and find out where you are...
    How else will you know where you're going? :D

+ If Goodgames can calculate something, so can I! +

how about -4000 per hour. Is it bad ?
    icepika @ en 1

The General
    Spread out your troops, loot food, waste them on attacks, all great ideas. If its still not enough, why not ask some of the lower levelled players in your alliance to send you food? (They're usually too busy developing to focus on huge armies xD)
    ProStrategos @ EN 1

'Heroes fight to the death, but so do fools and lunatics.'

'All my villagers said they're fed up of food. They want beer or rubies. I'm all outta beer.' - MaJeStiic

Proud General of United and a Leader of the Guild of Unity!
    United We Stand!

Beginner
    send out your hunter
    Ledesa @ usa 1

level 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledesa View Post
    send out your hunter
    i said in my origanal post that does not cost rubies. the only one that is not a ruby one is the one for 50 hours which is useless.

p.s ,thanks everybody your great ideas
    Last edited by sedff; 09.02.2013 at 21:55.
    Sedff@en1

Hahaha... with the amount of deficit everyone will be running on food and the fact that just about everyone is going to be out alooting I think the real Battle of Berimond is about to start. If GGS want something that is going to cause war and get people to spend rubies they should take note... famine seems to do the trick
    White Hayes @ en 1

Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by sedff View Post
    i said in my origanal post that does not cost rubies. the only one that is not a ruby one is the one for 50 hours which is useless.

p.s ,thanks everybody your great ideas
    To be Exact it cost coins xD
    PWN2 @ au 1