Thread: Constant attacks.

Beginner

Constant attacks.

Okay, this is going to sound rediculous, but everday, this one castle (Who is currently 16 levels above me) keeps attacking me, 2-3 times a day, never less than once. I know this sounds really pathetic: I can't buy rubies, and I spend all my time rebuilding buildings: and all my soldiers die. I can never level up because I spend all my time repairing things, rather than ACTUALLY building stuff for tasks. Is there ANYTHING I can do?
    My user is Carlotta001 and the attacker is Moger. I have tried contacting them several times, but I think they're German, and I speak extremely little German.
    Thanks.
    Carlotta001 @ WWW 1

Beginner
    Do not repare your buildings, don't make soldiers untill he'll stop.
    Google translator will help you.
    pl_11 @ WWW 1

Beginner
    I've tried both. But he keep attacking still.. Thank you anyway. x
    Carlotta001 @ WWW 1

Beginner
    http://http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

i think is little more accrurate (thanks CawCaw: still use it everyday LOL)
    Google is also helpful for determining what the language is, but i don't use that as the only translator)
    monica7953 on world 2 and the farmer game ;)

Beginner
    Thank you. I've just messaged him. I'll post here if there is a sudden decrease in attacks, but any other tips are very welcome x
    Carlotta001 @ WWW 1

Advanced
    are you a member of an alliance
    if so call on your alliance to help
    If enough people press the attack button at the same time to attack him he may be hit with a bug and all his defenders may disappear as this what seems to be happening to another player
    aslo ensure that you donate any of your resourses above 1000 units to your alliance and the attacker with not gat anything.
    Also make sure that your soldier are out raiding always and never leave them in your castle to die

Beginner
    Nice advice. HAHAHA……… If it is really a bug
    Badgodgood can you tell us exactly how many players should press on attack button at the same time so we can try it? I would love to see my enemy defenders disappear at least once, after so many times happened to me.

What a hell how can some GGS give such advice to players how to use a bug in game?????
    Is this normal????
    Badgodgood, give us some bug how to earn rubies, come on, the game is in development in Beta stage, we pay real money for rubies and it is full of bugs.

Give us bug to receive rubies

Carlotta0012
    Sorry for you and your problem, if this so called “bug” didn’t work with your alliance, please send me private I will tell you in which alliance this “bug” is working for sure and you can ask them or join them and make your enemy defenders to disappear. After that you can attack him with armed peasants.

After this advice, me and my alliance will try this and will attack one player first 2 at the same time, than 3, than 4, than 5 ……we will see if this bug really working. Too bad for that player that we will attack
    Last edited by Vanja; 01.11.2011 at 02:42.
    Vanja @ WWW 1

Advanced
    I have only given this advice to help a player in need and to see if the bug can be reproduced
    The biggest problem with vanjas experience is finding what cause it. Once the cause is found then a solution can be found.
    One of the biggest problems with the ongiong situation of the lost soldiers is that within the offices of GGS the testers and programers have not had it happen to them so there for they have no data about it. So the more information that us users can give the better the programmers can track down the problem and until the cause of the problem can be found a solution can not be programed.

We are playing a game that is still in beta mode and is still incomplete but GGS needs to put it out there so as the problems can be found and fixed and your feed back is very important for the process of correcting the problems in the game
    Last edited by badgoodgod; 01.11.2011 at 06:38.