Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ways to Get Food?

lvl 41 gamesgames server

Angry New Ways to Get Food?

In the next update, they are adding a new way for the upper levers, (who are already WAY too OP [over powered]) to get food, making them almost completely invincible!
    I am already quitting this game, because they practically make you buy rubies if you want to get to level 70. I am level 42, and I dont go a day without 10 level 70 attacks.

P.S.- Please don't respond to this if you are a ruby buyer.

Manchester, England, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Multiverse?, Space
    Well, they are going to bring in new ways to increase food production for higher levels mainly due to the recent update where you can attack RVs with shadow troops (so you can keep more troops at RVs). And also, if you keep getting attacked by level 70s then maybe you should ask for help from an alliance-there are many alliances who are opposed to bullying (unless you attacked them which would make it reasonable to attack you, although 10 a day is overkill in my opinion).

Who said there should be more ways to get rubies and coins?

Level 60 :)
    International 2
    Alliance: Black Legion

Gesperrt
    Quote Originally Posted by DClucas View Post
    Well, they are going to bring in new ways to increase food production for higher levels mainly due to the recent update where you can attack RVs with shadow troops (so you can keep more troops at RVs). And also, if you keep getting attacked by level 70s then maybe you should ask for help from an alliance-there are many alliances who are opposed to bullying (unless you attacked them which would make it reasonable to attack you, although 10 a day is overkill in my opinion).
    Unless he was stealing their RV's or bullying other low levels and refused to stop or something like that

If you are level 42 and receiving 10 level 70 attacks per day then you're probably doing something wrong. Are you in a war with this alliance or did you do something to provoke such attacks?

To be honest, whether they can have more food or not, you'll still get your behind handed to you if you get hit by a level 70. This new update wont change your situation at all.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 02.08.2013 at 21:56.
    Leader of Team BSK-1975 on EN1

"Empire is a marathon, not a sprint" - Forrest G.

Not to seem rude, but please don't try to send me any forum messages, my inbox is full and will stay that way.

LegionOfTheFree - Free Alliances Empire (FAE), USA1
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMIEOB View Post
    In the next update, they are adding a new way for the upper levers, (who are already WAY too OP [over powered]) to get food, making them almost completely invincible!
    I am already quitting this game, because they practically make you buy rubies if you want to get to level 70. I am level 42, and I dont go a day without 10 level 70 attacks.

10 level 70 attacks means you must have been bullying or stealing RVs. Most alliances have a 10 level rule, and anyone can attack 50+, so if you didn't do anything, just tell that alliance leader that he is breaking their 10 level rule.
    ZeMaster830 @ usa1 and @ en1. Proud Member of LegionOfTheFree. legionofthefree.com

Since when did a Desert Tower look like this?

lvl 41 gamesgames server
    I did nothing, and nobody seems willing to help me because I am being attacked by the most powerful alliance on the server.

lvl 41 gamesgames server
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    If you are level 42 and receiving 10 level 70 attacks per day then you're probably doing something wrong. Are you in a war with this alliance or did you do something to provoke such attacks?

To be honest, whether they can have more food or not, you'll still get your behind handed to you if you get hit by a level 70. This new update wont change your situation at all.
    More food=more men=more attacks... I can't do anything about it.

Beginner

Then I must be an anomaly, because I have yet to buy a single ruby and am nearing lvl 70. Sure it took a few months, but patience is rewarded.
    May your swords stay sharp and your shields strong.

"Even in war I keep my code of ethics and personal code of honor intact. For what are we in war but our truest selves, be we cowards, heroes, or butchers." - unknown?

1) im not a ruby buyer and i am lvl 63 so not that hard
    2) you are doing something if they are attacking you like that so i dont believe you when you say you didnt do anything
    3) we need the other ways to get more food i dunno why thats a bad thing just lvl up so yu can be that big guy

Beginner
    im level 33 in a top alliance I get no attacks unless robber barons or my old alliance malusia then none
    hi. hi. hi. hi.
    sorry just felt like it
    kinkyroundtable totally rock! we have two players in top 10 level 50-70 in Eng 1!
    :D8):D8)

Gesperrt
    you are doing something wrong, or you lie. they can't attack you too much times, because they loose honour, and it's just wrong to attack someone 30 levels under you.
    ask them why they attack you

I think I was maybe a level 39 when Jamie first posted this. I now am a level 47.

What's wrong with leveling up?
    Prae -- Free Kingdoms

Gesperrt
    yeah nothing wrong with food for lvl 70....

Beginner
    I did nothing, and nobody seems willing to help me because I am being attacked by the most powerful alliance on the server.
    who is the leader of this alliance
    shfe637 @ usa 1

Gesperrt
    did you asked them why they attack you?

Beginner
    Food is not for lvl 70 that I know seems it will be kinda like capitals so will benifit the whole alliance If you keep getting attacked like that join an alliance unless you you were the bully and was thrown out for it then you are on your own
    Flash

Some people were wanting a button to get rid of unwanted troops.

How about a Sausage Factory, out in back of the castle, and you could send your unwanted troops there?

I am a level 47 an I have NEVER been attacked by a level 70. I'm pretty sure the only reson they would attack you because you are stealing RVs or attacking their allies.
    Labib6 @ usa 1

Its honestly no big deal at all. I've been attacked by plenty of Level 70's. I was attacked by a Level 70 when I was a Level 17. So I put out my two baby fires and got on with it. Seriously, just keep leveling and get over it.

Also thank you Lord Porky, I think the factory should briefly increase your food production as your old soldiers would feed your new soldiers. There is nothing about cannibalistic suggestions in the do not suggest list.
    Prae -- Free Kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by Labib62 View Post
    I am a level 47 an I have NEVER been attacked by a level 70. I'm pretty sure the only reson they would attack you because you are stealing RVs or attacking their allies.
    Or he moved into a capital zone. We burn every castle to 100% fire if they are within our view of the cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Degude View Post
    inmiscannus is right