Thread: Logging out App / Creating New Account

Beginner

Logging out App / Creating New Account

This might be a silly question... But how do I log out of my account and create a new account??? I can't find the option anywhere!
    I couldn't find any previous posts on this matter either, sorry!

I'm using the game app on an iPhone.

Many thanks in advance,

Scullion
    Lord Scullion @ GG 1

Beginner
    You could try deleting the app off your phone and reinstall it. Then you should be able to do a new account. If you plan to use the same email as the first one, try letting support know you abandoned the other one and wanted to start new. Or just use a different email.
    Decado @ GG 1

Beginner
    Thank you for that.
    Lord Scullion @ GG 1

Beginner
    Is this game only for smart phones and pads... been trying to find it on the net so I can play from CPU. I found empire but not the four kingdoms version
    spartt @ GG 1

Quote Originally Posted by spartt View Post
    Is this game only for smart phones and pads... been trying to find it on the net so I can play from CPU. I found empire but not the four kingdoms version
    Four Kingdoms version is only for mobile phones....unless you have an Android/iOS emulator on your PC, but I'm not sure if this would work either.

420Blaze @ GG 1 - The Kovenant

Beginner
    I'm new to this game and I don't know how to make my own thread, and I play empire: four kingdoms on my iPod touch and how would I be able to log in to my phone? Every time I try it just gives me a new castle and I want to log in to my account not start a new castle
    Kings Slayer @ GG 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Slayer View Post
    I'm new to this game and I don't know how to make my own thread, and I play empire: four kingdoms on my iPod touch and how would I be able to log in to my phone? Every time I try it just gives me a new castle and I want to log in to my account not start a new castle
    You can go into settings and hit "Save user account" on your ipod touch. Then on your phone you will have to go through the tutorial and get to level 5 before you can access the settings menu. From the settings menu you can log in to your saved account with the password and username you used.

Beginner
    It said "you may not use a one time e-mail address" what does that mean?
    Kings Slayer @ GG 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Slayer View Post
    It said "you may not use a one time e-mail address" what does that mean?
    I'm not exactly sure, but if you've already used that email address to save an account then it might say that? Or you are trying to log on with both devices simultaneously? Try another email address?

Beginner
    I tried another email and it still says the same
    Kings Slayer @ GG 1

Maybe it doesn't accept emails from the host/domain you are using? Try using gmail or ymail or something widely used if you're not already? I'm not sure, just helping you think of solutions as I've never seen that before. If you can't figure it out I'd contact support.

Beginner
    Thanks for your help, by the way how can I make my own thread?
    Kings Slayer @ GG 1

When you go into the forum area where it lists the different threads people have posted there should be a green button that says Post New Thread.

Beginner
    Thanks for the help
    Kings Slayer @ GG 1

Beginner
    Hello i wanted to ask, is it possible to play with two accounts on one device ?
    Gvene @ GG 2

Necropost/10

Yes you can play 2 accounts on 1 device but first you must have another device to make the second account on.

Melon Mel @ GG 17 (AU 1) Leader of The Free! JOIN TODAY!

U could make another account by using a factory reset but it would delete everything:'(
    -Darel USA2 looking for members!

Beginner
    How do I delete my account
    Ford City @ GG 1

Quote Originally Posted by Darel4 View Post
    U could make another account by using a factory reset but it would delete everything:'(
    I was forced to do a factory reset on my iPhone after updating to iOS 7.1.1 (a common problem with this update) and it didn't delete everything, I removed the app from iCloud so it wouldn't sync, downloaded the app from scratch, and I was stuck on a black screen with a box saying "data not found" but it linked to another account (one of those long email addresses of gibberish) instead of into a new one where I could level up and get back to my original account (which was saved in March). Not sure how to fix this?

A factory reset removes everything, I cleared my cache and history anyway, but I still get the same screen with the same problem.
    I have a ticket open with support but no response yet.
    Cryptic