Thread: Glory Points

Beginner

Glory Points

Hi Newbie player here :-) ... I have been accepted into an Alliance, and now there is a tournament for Alliances.
    We need to gain Glory Points, but WHAT do we need to do to get them?? Do i need to battle other Alliances? Or just battle the castles around myself?
    Thanks to anyone for your help
    Lord Splatalot @ GG 1

Beginner
    You need to attack castles to gain glory and honour. When you click on castles you can see the glory and honour if available. Once you know that you will get glory, commence attack. Never attack a castle with penalty honour.
    Vasily Auditore @ GG 1

Beginner
    Thanks Vasily, how can i tell if they have penalty honour? Will it show in - negative?
    Lord Splatalot @ GG 1

Beginner
    Well technically your right but sometimes you have to take penalties to gain resources. It's a hard world !!
    WarPoet @ GG 1

Beginner
    I just checked out a few castles, some had 0 honour. So i guess that's what u mean by penalty honour? I won't battle them :-/
    Lord Splatalot @ GG 1

Beginner
    Like attacking one's with lower levels and honour? I am only level 12, so am learning still :-)
    Lord Splatalot @ GG 1

Beginner
    Penalty honour shows negative with red color
    Vasily Auditore @ GG 1

Beginner
    Hello this is also about glory points so i dont wanted to start a new thread.
    We are now in the turnament and when we attacking and win glory points they go to the turnament but when we defending the glory points we get dont go to the turnament. Do that mean that only glory points from attacking goes to the turnament. Thanks (and sorry for my english)
    Black Pearl @ GG 2

Beginner
    Yes only glory points from attacking counts towards the tournament that's why the more aggressive alliance always win
    king w1st @ GG 1

Beginner
    Another ? about Glory pts, so I also didn't want to start a new thread. Ok; 1) I was forced to retreat from an attack yesterday by request of my alliance. Members were getting attacked throughout the alliance & the King needed to regroup & distribute troops where needed. I was fine w/it until later when I discovered I dropped 4 Glory pts & was demoted from Baron back down to Chevalier. Did I get penalized the 4 Glory pts. because I retreated? The good news is I only need to earn back the 4 Glory pts I lost to jump back to the title of Baron. Which brings me to my next question; 2) In reading my alliance's bylaws I was concerned by the one covering Glory pts which States "Whenever a member of the alliance earns Glory pts they are automatically given to the alliance". Does that mean I no longer get credit for any Glory pts I earn, or do we both get credit? If I no longer get credit how would my title. ever advance again (I want Baron back)?
    Miss Pegge @ GG 1

Your glory point total drops 2% at the end of each day. You and your alliance receive the glory points you earn
    Lord Redrum of Rebuild, GB World 5

RETIRED