Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: middle unbreakable

Beginner

middle unbreakable

Hey GG just wondering why the moblie version copied the PC style of attacking (waves) but did not add the 3rd slot for tools in middle section. Without adding this the attacking of the game seems pointless. Any changes being made ?
    Nashbmb @ GG 1

Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashbmb2 View Post
    Hey GG just wondering why the moblie version copied the PC style of attacking (waves) but did not add the 3rd slot for tools in middle section. Without adding this the attacking of the game seems pointless. Any changes being made ?
    we have told GG many time about this issue, but GG just wont listen to us
    Rachmat @ GG 1

Hey guys,

It's not a case of won't listen, we just currently have no plans to change it. There will be cases where a feature is added that apepars in the browser version but will get modified. The important thing to remember is that these are 2 different (but similar) games and therefore just because something works a particular way in one game doesn't mean it will be the same in the other.

Regards,
    Ethan

Please use the search function before posting to see if your question has already been answered! If you have a problem in the game you can contact support using the link below

Beginner
    Ok that's fine Ethan and i do understand that they are two completely different games but the attacking styles are the same except that third slot. How can mid win? Or atleast have fair numbers
    Nashbmb @ GG 1

Beginner
    The mechanics don't seem to match up. I realize the defender must have advantages or peoples castle would be constantly burning. The flanks produce "realistic" numbers.. meaning if defended fully if attacker equips correct tools and full troops they still have a chance! The middle section doesn't seem to add up or it seems the defender has an unfair advantage. I think the 3rd slot should be added: ) anyway to run that by the game developers? Thank you
    Nashbmb @ GG 1

Beginner
    Alot of people were holding out hope you guys would fix this....the fact that you think its fine shows how little you developers know about the state of your game.

Cracking the front when its properly set up is near impossible, and every major alliance knows it. Most wars these days arent what they used to be bc no one wants to waste time attacking when they know its a 99% chance of losing if the defender has any brain cells.

You are killing your game... Slowly but surely.

If your intent was to keep the game seperate from the browser version, keeping attacking the way it was before was the wiser move. As it stands now....any veteran of this game is getting bored quickly.
    wills castle @ GG 1

Beginner
    I agree using 2 Mach and 1slit and 100% front with 25/75 ranged/melee is unbreakable with vets, you need demons to break it and we shouldn't need an army of demons to win a battle. Ruby Tools are already ridiculously expensive as it is. The only thing you can do is send 25 attacks with 26 men just to waste all the tools first. And that's just boring. The game is unbalanced in favour of defence and it makes sense to be that way. But this just makes attacking pointless
    Last edited by spiral logic; 18.02.2014 at 12:06.
    spiral logic @ GG 1

Beginner
    Honestly i believe the mechanics are fine and the units aee balanced. Adding the additional slot in middle section will balance the game. Defense still will have the advantage but gives the attacker a chance to win.....
    Nashbmb @ GG 1

Beginner
    I agree Nashbmd.
    spiral logic @ GG 1

Beginner
    I just want to be attacked, and nobody attacks a fully built lvl 60 anymore, they do not stand a chance in almost all cases where the lvl 60 defender is any sort of smart.
    ANTHISLAND @ GG 1

Beginner
    There is no chance of winning if the lvl 60 defender is online and can adjust. The all middle defense is almost impossible to break now and even if you break it you loose too many troops and get killed in the keep. Has to be a fair balance between attack and defense. Please review your calculations for the middle , it does not add up properly.
    Nirvaan @ GG 1

Beginner
    Ethan, the middle must be changed immediately. All anyone has to do now is set their defense as listed above and they can hide in their castle forever and never have to worry about losing a battle. The game is slowly grinding to a halt as fewer and fewer people are now attacking. This is making the game boring to us and I know causing a loss of revenue for GG. If the middle is not fixed soon, the game will fall apart and cease to exist.

If you deny this is happening then maybe it's time to look for another job because you clearly think so little of this one that you are no longer paying attention to what's occuring within the game.
    Stout0013 @ GG 1

Beginner
    Ethan is MIA.
    I wonder sometimes if u guys even test before updates. Or do u think we just like to complain?
    I don't care if it works in the pc version or Not. It doesn't work in this version. Shouldn't cost $30 to send a successful attack.
    Niv @ GG 1

Beginner
    I agree with Niv. It is too easy for defenders to defend using only front wall defense. Anyone with any intelligence can set up an impenetrable defense and not even have to be online when attacks occur. The fact that castles can also get unlimited support from alliance should be enough of an advantage. The third tool is a must. The current formations do not add up.

Listen to your CUSTOMERS!
    bug3000 @ GG 1

Beginner
    Agreed... Please,correct the problem and add slots
    Screwsquat @ GG 1

Beginner
    Middle defense cant be beat so a real pain when you attack
    jerr69 @ GG 1

Beginner
    Please correct..
    tttyyyuuuuiiiii @ GG 1

Beginner
    The current set up is a disadvantage to the players who spend the most $$ on this game. By sending armies to a castle, knowing full well they will just die, is pointless. The smaller players are laughing at playing defense, and not even being active in the game. GG needs to fix this problem, or players will find a new game to spend $$ on.
    Allbregra @ GG 1

Beginner
    Terrible set up! Taking all the fun out of the game! Even with full tools on all sides and vets you can't crack through! I have spent way too much money on this game to keep having zero success in attacking. Why wouldn't we all just sit back and defend and build and do nothing else. I don't want to spend any more money on this garbage!
    Lord Schaefer @ GG 1

Beginner
    I have posted in "Update" forum about this stuff. It's ridculas! The flaw in the front attack wave set up is making players quit left and right. As stated in another players previous post, there are players just in idle not doing anything waiting for the attack setup to be fixed. Only with horror troops can you even break it.. Most players wait for 100% sale to purchase rubies. Horror troops you need to buy 33.99 package so basically you are spending 16.99 for 320 troops and handful of armorer tools, then another 10$ for the rest of armorer tools need. To just that alone is 26.99. But guess what!? The alliance horn sounds off and even with the max ruby speed from your max Stable you arrive to meet 3k plus troops in the keep.. Damn 30$ down the drain... The old defense set up was harder yes but many of us had it down. Travelers incoming attacks ment you needed support from team that payed attention to the movement tab. For the smaller alliances this sucked. For us bigger alliances it was great. Unfair in a way so understandable that GoodGames would try to help the smaller alliances with the update.. But now it's become a task and the game has become to lose its fun! What's the point of attacking? Ethan's response to why this extra slot in the middle was missed is BS, what I got from his message is "blah blah blah we F$&@ed up and we are not taking credit for it, we will just pretend everything's ok!" It's not OK GoodGame, not at all

Thanks
    D-z-L A Proud Hitmen
    D-z-L @ GG 1