Thread: 100% Bonus

Beginner

100% Bonus

Haha! Nice try with the 100% Bonus, but seriously? You think 1 hour and 30 minutes with double gold can make your bummer reverse? It can't... I bought it last time. I wont buy anymore, just gonna watch my gold run out like half the other gold buyers... And why can't you just see what you did wrong? I sure havent got the service i paid for. And i am insanely mad because of it.
    World: English 1
    Level: 540+
    Family: Gypsys

Hey Mogasin,

there are still a lot of people buying gold or thinking about it and I think they really appreciate the offer. In addition I can't see any connection to the recent problems. These bonuses are offered on a regular basis, even though the 100% offer is a rather rare one.

Regards,

Hasdrubal
    If you have questions or suggestions don't hesitate to contact me.

Beginner
    Hi Hasdrubal,

And as a statistics, how gold many gold was purchased after the update compared to prior update? )
    It can be many by number, but as comparision to the pre-update i suppose a lot lot less )

By the way it has serious implications with the updates, especially the last one...go ask GGS, but i know they wont tell that..Probably they already realized that the income dropped heavily.

I'm noticing this in the game also...i'm attacked aprox 5-10 times less as before the update..it seem players interest dropped heavily...this is a fact.

PS. I know you cannot answer it, but saying that a "lot of people is buying gold" is not relevant. It does not say anything. "lot of people" can be any of 3, 5, 10, 1000, 100000... how many is a lot of people?
    Last edited by Kocsog Hanna; 24.09.2012 at 14:38.
    Kocsog Hanna @ WWW 1

Beginner
    Before the update, i was attacked daily 20-30-40 times, now last days/weeks, now i got max 5-10 attack per day Players vanished...how can you explain that??
    And yes, it is heavily connected with the last update..GGS will finaly realize it..

The game is "balanced now" with fewer players LOL.

The wind is blowing in the forums also
    Last edited by Kocsog Hanna; 24.09.2012 at 14:52.
    Kocsog Hanna @ WWW 1

Beginner
    I see the same fact, I agree with you !
    sherry @ WWW 4

Beginner
    Yes sherry6, and seems they are ignoring it again :-)))
    Kocsog Hanna @ WWW 1

єχ мσ∂
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocsog Hanna View Post
    Yes sherry6, and seems they are ignoring it again :-)))
    Be patient.
    You'll get your answer.

I don't agree with you about daily attacks. That depends on how active you are in attacking players (you have good honor then - so you are attractive target). I don't see any changes in attacks on me, when i don't have time to play so much face-offs i'm less attacked, when i'm playing face-offs i'm attacked regularly and many times.

About gold buying, I doubt that there is any significant change, cause I remember, it was two situations like this where many players were anrgy, saying that they will quit playing but almost all remained playing and buying gold. Also here on forum are only certain amount of players active, most of players aren't on form at all or they just have profile here, but not posting, so generalizing from mass of players on forum to all players isn't possible, cause you don't know if this mass represent mass of all players (for this are no chances), cause you would need to know basic info about all players (gender, age, if player is a gold buyer and how often player buy gold). Then you would need to find representatives from all types of players (non-gold buyer, occasional gold buyer, regular small mount gold buyer..., huge regular gold buyer) from both genders in all age categories.
    I studied about statistics and made many surveys too.
    More specific answer you will get from CM.
    Last edited by Dragonlord22; 25.09.2012 at 10:37.

Beginner
    Dragonlord22:
    About the daily attacks and activity. I',m online at least 10 hours/day, continously attacking every 10 minutes....this has not changed since the last 4 weeks.
    I'm CONSIDERABLY getting less attack as before the update. This is a FACT, i didnt changed my style of playing (only not buying gold, or less amount) since 4-5 weeks and i have a lot of enemies. The attacks to me dropped almost to 30-40% gradually after the update.

This shows me two things:
    - the players got less interest...they saw that is much harder now to chase and reach higher level players
    - or they quit

It is simple as hell, GGS can see this better as they have access to their statistics. They will see the consequences to their actions.

Secondly, the forum has also significantly less activity compared to pre-update. This also shows, that players lost interest in the game. I also lost interest chasing higher level players...
    Kocsog Hanna @ WWW 1

/sign

I'm CONSIDERABLY getting less attack as before the update as well..

Godfather of Mob Brotherhood

I hate players who cry for no reason, like little kids..

Hanna, about both things you are wrong. Why?
    I'm playing long enough, also had account on three servers (world1, world2, en1), first two i stopped playing cause it took too much time and only interesting to me was this one, there was nothing with updates. I forgot that you are now at that range where player usually stop playing (which also has nothing with update). Usually most players stop playing between levels 80-170, or they just aren't daily active. I won't deny that probably there are some players who quited playing cause of last update. But it is not just because of update that you get attacked less. Maybe that affect only on few attacks less but not on all.
    I have days (also when i'm active on face-offs) that i'm not attacked even10 times a day, other day i'm attacked 40 times a day (with same face-offs activity).

For forum I can tell you that forum is usually, when there is no updates very quiet, not much is happening, past months were more busy, cause many kids had holidays (june-august). I remember that before updates is very active, after updates also cause of responses (positive or negative), then after week or two it become very quiet (not happening much) until some new players come out with new/old questions and suggestions and this it going on continously.
    Last edited by Dragonlord22; 25.09.2012 at 13:32.

Gesperrt
    Dragonlord you are incorrect attacks are down. People are quitting and using up their last remaining gold. I am currently ranked 14 on our world I should be 23. You may be right about the activity on forum but are incorrect on the amount of activity in the game.

Beginner
    Dragonlord22,
    I'm level 135, and by an unkown reason for me (i never managed to understand why) i ONLY get attacket, by players who are more the 20-30-40-50 level higher then me. From the total attacks agains me less then 5% are from players who are 155 or lower level. I never understodd why to attack 9 level lower players, anyway.....my past attackers were more then level 150.....

This is my obiective feeling, and as i see other players here are having the same impression.
    Anyway only GGS can see and confirm only the numbers and know the real truth...and they wont tell us.
    Kocsog Hanna @ WWW 1

Hey guys,

We are always looking very closely at the numbers and right now we did not notice anything unusual. So I guess most of the players are continuing to play and to buy gold as they did before. Sometimes the mood in the forums doesn’t tell the whole story. After all only a small percentage of the players are posting in the forums. I would really love to see more players getting active in the forums but that is another topic.

Regards,

Hasdrubal
    If you have questions or suggestions don't hesitate to contact me.

GGS did good stuff when they put 100% bonus on gold after last update.At least something good, and you peoples always complain.
    Nothing is good for you guys -.-
    Kriptexxx - English 1
    Assassin lords, consigliere
    Level 130+

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptexxx View Post
    GGS did good stuff when they put 100% bonus on gold after last update.At least something good, and you peoples always complain.
    You are right, Krip. Ditto
    Name: cool437
    Server: English 1
    Family: Merrymen
    Character: Tactician
    Rank in family: Consigliere
    Level: 192

Beginner
    I don't get it when you say alot still buying gold? I am in the top family in English 1. 5-8 In the family will let they'r gold run out and stop playing after that (Or play for free) So... I do not believe you in the fact that nothing have changed in the gold situation.

Beginner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriptexxx View Post
    It have NOT been since last update. But they have increased the AMOUNT of time it is. First it only was 23 minutes! They raised it to an hour and a half. the latest and longest one was at the very end of the month. Why? Probably because they need moneys to pay they'r employess. You cant explain that? Right? Well yes you can! Of course because they get LESS money in AFTER the update wich would mean that less people is BUYING gold... And btw i have witnessed at least 4 100% Bonuses before the update.

No, Mogasin, you are wrong about the time, always is the same time for gold bonus, just depends whe you log in, so you probably logged in or when you looked at computer (if you were logged in) it was only 23 minutes remaining!
    Also this bonuses are probably more for those little gold buyers, who buy gold rarely and wait those bonuses. That is to encourage more players to buy gold!